Okay you drunkards . The last couple of days I spent getting the build put together, and moving straight on to weathering/dirtying up of the vehicle. For the gritty hard sand stuff I used Vallejo Earth Texture, Brown Earth with pigments and Revell Aqua beige mixed in to change the colour to that which I wanted. Then came a wash with AK Africa Dust effects, this was then spread around and partly removed. After that I used diverse AK streaking stuff products, pigments for the dirt build up and Tammy buff for the heavy dusting.
There's still the antenna, tow cables, shackles and maybe a tad more darker griming to do. But I reckon I can this over the line by Sunday at the latest .