Not done much ( i blame Mr Jack Daniels for that ) .........but i have managed a few more detail parts, the stowage for the front fenders is underway (managed to find some PE straps) and also the front rope around the bumper(took me a few attempts before i was happy with a ropey colour )......another box is WIP and i`ll also make up some more tissue tarps and such-like
Very nice indeed Mr N , you have nailed that ropey colour darned good . I know what you mean about the gettin' ropey colour fella , it's the same as trying to paint wood I reckon. Ridiculously hard to get it into scale .
Lol..cheers Stevie , getting there slowly........it`s all these little bits `n` pieces that take the time , i have no stowage in my stash so i`m having to convert/steal/scratch the bloody stuff before i can even begin painting stages and drying times ......hope it was all ferkin` worth it
Sorry fellas.......i am on the case with this still
I`ve ferked up the windscreen ...........gotta completely scratch one as best as poss..........my own stupid fault but the original one is toast...........in the process now of making good so we`ll see what happens, was hoping to get this one put to bed today but i don`t think that will happen now
I was doing the masking for the windscreen sweep.......i normally cut the templates out separately but i decided i would do them in situ, marked and measured them out perfectly and using a new scalpel blade i cut them out on the screen itself, peeled of the surplus and left a perfect shape.........trouble was....although i cut very gently i left the shape of the knife marks on the screen and they won`t buff out........looks awful so i have decided to make a new screen and frame ......got most of it done but it`s a RPITA!!! ........just gotta hope it stays in situ when i glue it