Well the model had a mat varnish a couple of days ago and last night I started fitting the rear parts. Imagine my surprise when I discovered the roof did not conform to the top section. Much swearing, head scratching and more swearing ensued before I found out I'd fitted the wrong bloody part! The kit has two rear sections and of course I went for the wrong bugger! So out came the saw and plastic card and a new section was quickly made up.
Next time I'll remove any or all extra not needed parts before I start the build! So I've now got to re paint the top section and tidy up the joint and canvas roof. However with the mat coat on I'm pretty pleased with the results of the weathering.
With the marksman done apart from the base it's time to get this one finished off too. I've already sprayed the fix on the rear so today I'll be making up a canvas cover for the opening & covering the spare wheels too.