Thanks for the kind words fellas and sorry not checked in recently, struggled some this week!
But not all doom and gloom, progess!!
So I started cleaning up the vinyl tires........ not the easiest task, but I has a way, it involves an emery nail board and squeezing the tire to pronounce the seam, then rub for England
I then cracked on with the rear suspension drive gear etc etc etc
Seem to have lost partial focus there, soz about that. Then I took it all apart, which should make painting easier.
Next up was detailing the lower cab areas, I have left the jerry cans out as these would have been removed to allow access to the engine.
So that's now ready for some paint, so swiftly moving onto the upper cab and rear cab wall, plenty of pin marks I'm not sure some of the Eduard set is actually worthwhile using here, lots of work for very little return. Jerry can replaced by one from Tasca, far better!