Well, it stopped raining this afternoon, so I went outside and gave the Faun a coat of Vallejos new rattle can primer / first paint layer . I must say for a rattle can Primer/Paint mix this goes on lovley . There has been no loss of detail, and certainly no paint runs. But it does smell a tad which means it certainly isn't any wimpy acrylic stuff .
This needs to dry thoroughly now, next will be a heavy dry brush of wood on the decks. But I don't think that will be tomorrow
I've done a little more on the Sd.Kfz.10/5 . After looking around the interweb, I noticed that most of these vehicles either had an armoured cab, or the Flak 38 with armour. So I decided to drop the the armoured cab, and keep just the Flak with its armour. Also I have added a tarp to the windscreen. This was common practice in the Wehrmacht, as it stopped the glass shattering from the gun blast . Also I decided to have a look see what she looks like with her boots on. I played risk with these tracks, the company stated that they are for Dragon. My risk lost. They don't fit the Italeri/Revell kits . But I do have a wild card up my sleeve, it's called Dragon and will play in part 2 of the load . So a quick swap of tracks will sort everything out, hopefully .
That's all for now, will back on Monday week after a short break in Florence