Well I could not resist starting this one and started last night. Already I've almost finished the chassis & hull. It's an absolute corker of a kit, the plastic is easy to work with, takes glue extremely well and the details are superb. The build sequences are easy and clear too. As you can see I've replaced the end tube on the exhaust as I buggered up drilling out the original plastic part and given it a swipe with mr surfacer. The rear deck has also had some wood grain scribed into it as well. Notice the size of the model, it's not big but is so far a blast to build.
Well I don't think this will be a long build! More for you with the rear suspension & drive shaft in place plus the turret all done. What could be a delicate assembly on the rear drivetrain is actually very solid and the fit is perfect. Likewise the turret went together with no issues at all. I am toying with the idea of opening up one of the rear stowage bins just to do something different, that's if I can find an image of one open.
Construction has finished after only four days! I loved the simplicity and ease of this one as well as the interesting subject. I've raided the spares box for a couple of flimsy cans and a shovel and I also made up a grapnel which I've seen in a few pictures. Also a spare bit of brass was used to add a strap to the tool box. Really enjoyed this one and am looking forwards to painting the little bugger.